Are your teeth crooked, uneven, discoloured, chipped or gapped? Veneers can help give you a beautiful smile, you can be truly proud of!
A veneer is a thin layer of porcelain which is applied to the front surface of your tooth, in the same way a finger nail fits over your finger, helping to correct a number of flaws including crooked, uneven, chipped, gapped, protruding or discoloured teeth.
Veneers are made in two appointments. At the first appointment the dentist will prepare your teeth and take impressions. These impressions are sent to the laboratory so that the dental technician can hand craft each veneer individually to ensure a perfect fit. While this happens, you will be given temporary veneers to wear. At your second appointment the dentist will cement the veneers in place. The veneers will then be polished to ensure that they blend seamlessly with your natural teeth.
Benefits of veneers
- Veneers can correct a number of flaws, improving the appearance of your teeth in a very short period of time.
- Veneer treatment is painless and can be untaken with the minimum amount of discomfort.
- Veneers can last for many years, provided they are properly cared for.
With porcelain veneers, you can have whiter, straighter teeth and a natural looking attractive smile that last for years with proper maintenance.
What are veneers?
- Veneers are very fine porcelain shells that are placed over your natural teeth.
- Veneers change your whole smile the shape, colour and alignment of your teeth and are designed to cover stains, close gaps and straighten teeth.
- Veneers are more stain resistant than natural teeth.
- Veneers are very hard wearing and should last at least 10-15 years.
- Each veneer is individually handcrafted so that everyone is unique to you.
- We practice minimalist dentistry so very little preparation is needed for your teeth.
- We don’t go for the ‘American Look’ and our veneers are designed with you in mind.
- Your input is paramount and we work with you from the very beginning.
- Excellent payment plan options are available, where you can pay over a period of 1-3 years.
- Veneers can be used to mask a single dark tooth or can be part of a smiles makeover. All smile makeovers start with a cosmetic simulation where you and the Smiles on Broadway team can decide on the smile that is right for you.
- When you are ready a 3D design of the cosmetic simulation is made so that it can be checked from all angles for aesthetics and function.
- The preparation of your teeth for veneers is made over two main appointments. At the first appointment the teeth are prepared. This involves removing a layer from the front and biting edge of the tooth.
- Impressions are taken and temporary veneers are constructed from the 3D design model.
- The second appointment involves cementing the final veneers in place where they are then polished and checked for fit.
- We make another appointment for the patients to see how they are getting on with their new smile.
So, if you’re looking forward to a beautiful, dazzling smile that you can be proud of, wait no more!! Phone the practice on 01702 588818 or email email@example.com to arrange a complimentary consultation at a time that suits you.